"I've no choice but to study till I excel."
These days, silence is really golden...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, how's life out there for everyone?
Its been 4 days since I last posted right?
Just yesterday, I had KFC at long last!
"It's really a long time since I last had it man."
It was delicious, that was my FIRST early dinner.
So, I've been studying my time away:)
Actually if it wasn't studying, I'd be on the phone.
"These few days have been so routined & rigid."
My prelims are coming up soon as you can see,
though I'm calm, but really, time flies amazingly!
These days have been quite stressful,
I'm now trying to cope with stress & really --
I've been pushed to study, but I understand,
they meant it for me. And my PRELIMS --
It's coming in NO less than 2 days.
There was ONLY 1 time I went out during the hols.
There was ONLY 1 time I managed to enjoy & relax.
"That was the best destressing agent in life!"
And in this trip, my ear's been pierced:)
"...WOW~, it's been hurting, gosh."
Anyways, that was the ONLY time.
NOTE: I mark the birth of the egg flips:)
And I've been out late at night, BOO!
"I went to somewhere mysterious huh."
Anyways, this is the last day of school.
I just hope you've enjoyed the HOLIDAYS:)
This may be the last few posts of the month,
"I need to study, my gosh. BUT --
another blog may be coming up:)"
so keep watch of it, HAHA:)
That's all. BYE PEEPS:)
-gillian'sdayshavebeenroutined:)
No comments:
Post a Comment