"No news is good news. That's it."
-----------------------------------------------------
My dad did mention to me,
no news is good news.
I didn't believe it was true till --
Till today, the day I've received all my results.
Now I wished I've never gotten my results.
There's bad news --
Firstly, I failed my Biology.
But NOTE: It isn't a surprise.
And I think, I got lowest in class for Biology.
And Joanna rubbed into my pain,
I almost cried. I'm fed-up enough.
[And my target's B3. Right..]
And I did badly for Chemistry.
And overall, I only got 51.3, C6:(
"I did wish I could cry my heart out."
My sciences suck, really.
I'm gonna study like hell from tomorrow or today.
"I must get into that course no matter what!"
Secondly, my Chinese marks was lowered.
This was due to moderation.
It was supposed to be 59 but it's now 57 [SOBS:(]
There's also good news --
Herianty returned to school after a fever:)
"She got well, my prayers were answered:)"
All decimal point results get to be rounded up:)
[That's NICE. It's moderation, as the school calls.]
Anyways, majority of my marks got rounded up.
Such as follows:
English: 49.3 to 50 (C6)
E Math: 75.1 to 76 (A1)
A Math: 53.8 to 54 (C6)
Sc(Chem-Bio): 51.3 to 52 (C6)
Humanities(Geog-S.S): 59.5 to 60 (B4)
Anyways, the worst part --
My L1R4 is 22, L1R5 is 28.
"Where can I go, tell me?!"
I'll die like this, I can tell you that.
I need to work harder, really work harder:)
My first actual paper is October 30th.
Wish me luck:) `i need all of your luck:)
And, last but not least.
I shall say what happened today:)
Firstly, I've been pushed by Sheryl Ng every day.
I mean every single day, it's really hard I tell you.
And, I had to stay back for EL lesson till 3:30pm.
That's when my dad came to "save my life":)
My lift broke down, I nearly had to walk 25 floors up.
OMG, but thanks to the other which was just fixed --
Fixed the moment I came back:) [lucky right?]
And Sheryl, just for the fact I beat you in:
-Chemistry
-Add Math
-Ele Math
-Combined Humanties
And you push my shoulder, wahh.
It's harsh to my poor lil' shoulders.
At least we got the same L1R5 right?
And that's ... Look above:)
That's all people. Good luck to Sec 1-3s:)
Do it well, especially the Sec 2s.
Anyways, it's over now:) `byeeeee!
-gillian'sgonnaworkhardnomatterwhat:)
No comments:
Post a Comment