"It's time to fly through the distance,
just to test your determination. GO:)"
-------------------------------------------------------------
The prelim period is out here!
It's giving me a pain in my neck,
it's giving a lot of pressure. OUCH --
I always wondered to myself,
When we have these wondeful exams..
"Are they testing on our work knowledge
or is it actually tested on our determination?"
You see, having exams, sometimes,
it's like an OBSTACLE to the next level.
Anyways, papers may have been a little bad,
but as far as I'm concerned, they're over now.
The main thing is to concentrate on what's coming,
and not ponder over the thing that has passed us.
These days, it's true that I've been studious,
it's also true when I know I had to wake up,
to wake up from my dreaming of holidays.
"Wake me up when September ends.."
It's quoted from a song, and I dislike September.
I really wished I was still asleep but --
I just know it isn't time for it yet,
now it's actually time to work & work:)
"There's no choice isn't it?"
Anyways, the new blog is out.
I think so, but it's undone:)
Anyways, that's all as what's in my mind?
"S-T-U-D-Y. STUDY all the way:)"
That's all people:) sorry for the wait,
this blog is finally updated people:)
-gillian'sfightingthroughtheobstacle:)
No comments:
Post a Comment