6 Sept 2006

Don't push me off just yet.

"It's good to push in order to work hard,
but have people thought what it can cause?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
These days, I've been studying a little bit:)
That may be why I've not been posting.
What has been happening these days hmmm?
Just at about 01:40 this morning,
I went to the NEW house again:) WOO~
This time round was the CLEANING SPREE,
my hands smelt of detergent, but it's nice okay?
Gabby was there too but she fell asleep.
"ZZZZZZZZZZ.... That's gabby:)"
What happened in the end?
I was being called the COCONUT:)
"Let me ask you, do I look like one?"
I was almost being called pig trotters TOO.
"What the heck right? But nevermind,
I know my hands are a lil' small & things."

That's for the WEE HOURS:)
Yesterday, 05062006 --
There was ONE boy who came to say to me,
"I love her & I'd change for her:)"
Maybe you'd think it's sweet to the eyes,
but it really wasn't about the sweet-talk.
Maybe it was time to reflect on myself,
I used to admire this boy a lot:)
but he broke the promise we made in 2004.
"Promises are meant to be broken, dontcha think?"
Anyways, what makes myself so sure --
So sure that he'd be good to her again?
Chances were given but to no avail, [-.-SIGH]
"Forget about the past & go on with life."
It's not as if puppy love was that great right?
Anyways, that was what happened.
And Kevin, my sis called him a pervert:(
"How sad, dontcha think? SORRY:)"
And I hate being pushed till the limits,
"I wished I wasn't here to take the O'levels."
And to the lowest point, I'm going to:)
That was it, the thing was over:)
That's all:) Sep4th, I don't recall, sorry:)

-gillian'spushedbypeople,laughingalltheway:)

No comments: