"It's so difficult just to say some things,
and it happens to be related to three words:)"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, one thing to tell Sheryl Ng first:)
"Sheryl, you pushed both shoulders, idiot!"
Just for having 1 mark higher for E Math & EL compre,
and having a pass for my A Math, and the last one:)
Only 12 people passed in my class, including me.
It was 11 originally, that's why. HAHA!
I found a question she didn't mark at the last minute.
Yay, I passed Add Math exam for the FIRST TIME:)
Anyways, yeahh, Sheryl, that's for YOU.
And thanks for the tag you gave me,
and stop calling me hopeless okay?!
Now, today.. There's some dark secrets:)
That's for me to know & for you to find out.
I'm thinking about it now, TEE HEE:)
As far as I'm concerned, it won't happen again.
I had an early night, just for him & him.
It was just after finishing the sms with him:)
All is to be kept within a happyheart's secret.
That's all, it's best to be kept this way.
Yesterday, I went to Parkway with Gayle & MUM:)
I bought a new impulse perfume, spirit:)
And let me see what else I can crap with... ...
And Samantha finally messaged me after years!
[I'm so ELATED:)]
I was messaging almost throughout the outing,
that was how my time was spent.
Going out, SMS-ing & listening to music:)
I've been using the computer to take a break.
[It's a de-stressing agent, a reducing agent:)]
And I've been using sweets for that function too:)
From Ricola to Florida's Natural.
P.S: I'm a sweet queen, I've had too much! lol:)
Anyway, that's all:) `toodles peeps!
-gillian'shavingtoomuchsweets,missinghimtoo:)
No comments:
Post a Comment