I've broken the record yesterday.
I slept at 8.15am, and woke up at 11.25am the same morning,
and went to school to do the exam, and only slept at 3am just now ~
Whoo ~ And to be frank, sleeping in the morning's weird.
It's like when sun wakes up, then you go to sleep. What the heck, right ?
-----
Anyways, the mid-semesters are finally over (;
And it all ended nicely ~ I love PCCC man (;
Even though it was supposed to be a happy day,
I've no idea why I wasn't smiling as much as I wanted to. Sigh
On the other hand, bad news is, I've outstanding stuff on my list again ~
My icp report's not done, photography's not done ~ Both overdue, going to.
Oh, and I'm so dead for photography. Period. Maybe I'm going to get a zero.
I've yet to get an inspiration for my decisive moment. Fuck.
To add, my advanced organic's assignment, cgmp's report also not done. ~
This really shows I've bad time management skills right ?
Loller, how how how how ?
Thinking about it, just when I've finally cleared the big question mark,
I'm getting more exclamation marks ~ The work's piling on me already.
Sigh. I guess, I'm gonna overdue it my work again ~ Die.
Sheesh, I've just realised how much I've kept those personal feelings to myself yesterday, until I cried to sleep at 3 in the morning ~ Sigh.
But, now that everything's back to square one,
I still can't help but contain even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment