after getting my mood liftened and dampened again. Sigh.
Jurong East Swimming Complex on Saturday, was a bomb.
There was the lazy pool which could push us all away,
the wave pool that can make us move here and there,
and the slides that could nearly make my heart come to my mouth.
Not forgetting, the cuts on my knee,
and the knock I had on the head from capsizing off a float.
Freaked me out indeed, it has been some time since I've last swam.
And speaking of it, I'm so burnt now, that my mum almost couldn't recognise me.
Met Charmaine later in the day for Ion Orchard walkaround and FEP shopping ~

We actually didn't really do much,
just ate dinner, camwhored slightly, talked, walked and headed home.
-----
I'm through love, I'm through romance. I've had enough.
And I know love was never about having it, and holding on ;
but it was about seeing the loved one happy, even if it means to let go.
So, I shall just stop envying my "attached" friends,
and continue being elated with singlehood, until the time comes ~
However, after distancing so far apart,
I've realised that it's just so hard to get the facade of ignorance off our faces.
For now, we'll just wait and see (:
And I'm sorry, that I've killed your love ability,
and making you lose your belief.
No comments:
Post a Comment