18 Jul 2009

475th (: --- a late friday out!

Friday was hell of a day ----
Morning was doing cgmp at home,
Afternoon was doing somemore cgmp at school this time,
Evening - Night was catching Harry Potter 6 & dinner at Yishun (:

And I've found out how Wendy's obsessed with Draco Malfoy in the show. =x

For the synopsis and ending of the movie,
it's for me and those who've watched to know, and for the rest to find out.

Anyway, good news ~
Current good manufacturing practice's dateline
has been extended to Monday, 20th july :DDDDD

-----

You've definitely not seen the picture I'm seeing ;
for it has had such terrible sights of you ---- :(

But well, for now, I'd rather keep my impression secret, and hide it from you.

Till that very day, that you've had the chance right in your hands again,
you'd find out, every single piece of truth, one by one.

However, for now, just be a real man, and do your thing (:

No comments: