10 Jul 2009

It's better old, than new. =)



After reminiscing last time and today, I've to say -
You'll never know what's happening behind your own back.

But no matter what, if you're so determined to achieve something,
nothing should stop you, even if they're in your way.

To add, this shouldn't be a matter of force, but a matter of your choice.


Anyway, just a little message for you ;
if you don't want to hide yourself, then don't. ~

Just return to being you, the real you, who everyone smiled & laughed with,
and to the boy whom she had once fallen head over heels in love with.

I've learnt that showing facades, only makes one have lesser friends,
more conflicts, more dejection, more stress and less happiness.

So why don't you just show the real you to the world,
and people will then respect and accept you for that way.

It's your call, I've no right to control your every move you make anyway.

P/s I really miss, seeing the real you, more than you think.

No comments: