30 Jul 2009

A series of events.

July's going to end already, August's gonna enter ~ How fast!

I've seen how time flies when we're having fun,
and how slow time walks when we're all bored.


Anyway, I've had a rather overeventful week's worth of fun, definitely,
with the clique at 3B27 & friends out of poly. (:

So it all starts like this:-

27/07/ 09 was a sunburnified day ~
To add, Nick and Weilin started attempting to whack my sunburns through / after practical.

Pain ar! Haha. Nevermind la, I'm okay already.
Now it's peeling like crap. Believe me on that.

And there's still 1 more Lab. Management Practical to go, sigh.

.

28/07/09 was dress-up day with the guys wearing shirts,
and the girls wearing dresses / skirts. :D





All sure looked good, but I was most surprised of Elgin ;
this declared the first time I've seen him with a shirt!

Oh, so next, we headed to Clarke Quay, and took a few photos.

We saw Elgin's name at the MRT's platform there,
and took a snapshot of him pointing at it. HAHAHA!



He's pointing at:-



During then, we had our dinner at some Japanese cum Italian Restaurant, Saizeriya -
Where we ate till our hearts' content, cheaply ~

And I declared my first time trying to eat Escargots =x
But it was nice, tasted like clams! Haha.

Finally, we homed. =x But I got stalked & looked at through my train ride.
Three stupid fair-skinned Indians were flashing that mobile phone numbers at me.

Lame shittos. =x Haha.

.

29/07/09 was overall makeover for me at Shishedo workshop,
and I believe some people said my makeup was too thick or whatsoever.

Lol. Though I thought my eyes looked good =x =x Haha.

Here's a picture :



After that, we went to watch a little of Poly 50 ; and I caught a few photos. (:
Some shown below:





Through the watch for the run,
we spotted Nicholas, Muihoon, Zhengheng ~~ (:
And some others we know of.

Finally, headed to Regina's place for a chat / teach statistics / pass her accounting notes.
And then, homed!

I was so dead beat. Don't know why.

.

30/07/09 marked the last Advanced Organic Chemistry Practical ;
whereby it was also NAPFA for some people.

So the clique went to support Shuhui & Shihui,
while Weilin & Nick headed home (I think)
and I went to meet up with the bitch, shawn and chris! :D

Yes, it has been ages, and I believe Shawn and Chris still seem so gay together.
Haha, I'm so bad. Kill me for it, if you want manz ~

Through it, we had Starbucks, Macs and played tai tee. :DD
Some photos here:-







And I won the most times. Praise me for being the queen manz! Okay, joking. ~

.

Despite all the fun I've had, don't fret yet.
There's still a space for you, to at least keep yourself warm in. (:

No comments: