7 Oct 2006

Went out today:)

"It's so strange -- I kept silent the whole day."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Today seemed like a busy day --
And today's special, I made an extra post:)
The strange thing was this --
Even though I talked on the phone for hours,
I seem to keep so silent later in the day.
Maybe because I disn't have enough sleep,
basically, the night before sucked.
My air-condition went down on me,
my house blacked out 4 times in a row.

During my sleep, my parents went in & out.
And took my room's fan away, IRRITATING.
It disturbed my sleep so much.
And that was like 3 plus in the morning?
"Amazingly, I'm such a light sleeper:/"
Anyways, last night just sucked.
"What a hazy night that was."

I went out with my mummy:)
and I met my godma today --
It's been years since I last saw her,
and she had the slipper which caught my eye.
"I really wanted it, but I controlled myself."
Forget it, I could survive without a slipper.
I just bought one yesterday anyways.
And I managed to get my new spectacles.
"I look weird, forget about imagining the look."
My mum nagged too much, lol!
The bus ride sucked, its jerks were a pain.
My head spun, I almost collapsed.
And still, I couldn't get my nap. Why?
Daryl disturbed it away. [DOTS.]

Hearing the cries in my ear,
I just feel like sharing the pain --
Unknowingly, I just shed a tear.
But I'll never do it again.
That's all, sayonara peeps:)

-gillian'sfallingsick;thisreallysucks:/

No comments: