4 Oct 2006

Seeing the unexpected.

"There are ups and downs in our lives.
We do see the unexpected happen."

--------------------------------------------------------------

These days,
there's just this pinch of nostalgia.
I feel happy, I feel like crying..
Which one's it man?
I just feel like breaking down, forget it.
It'll be over soon enough:)

Today, this was what happened --
We had school:) [duh right?]
Firstly, regarding the Chinese essay thing.
Some teacher thought it was well-written.
Well, I did it while I was multi-tasking:)
I was on the phone while doing it.
It was unexpected; I never wrote an essay --
An essay which pleased the teacher in my life.
I mean, NEVER EVER!
And, Sheryl, my chinese name isn't called:
gan ji lian (dried chicken face) okay?
My name is yan li zhen, okay?
It's the colour, beauty & truth okay?
Secondly, I went out straight after school.
I was at Parkway with Sukhpreet & Daphne:)
And we had fast food, fast food again --
It's after a really long time, you know:)
And we took photos too:) [DOTS.]
Thirdly, I was on a chocolate spree again.
And finally, I bought chocolates:) [WOOHOO:)]

And yesterday, this was what happened --
Sheryl didn't come to school for the first time,
the first time this year, ohmygoodness.
A lot of people have been skipping school.
It wasn't a surprise that she didn't come.
There was English lesson today,
Mrs Chow kept on checking on FangXia & I.
"Just because we failed our EL, you know."
I sneakily did homework during her lesson.
And she thought I was a good girl.
Never, I tell you, never ever I'd be one!
FangXia & I signed up for some poly thing.
We're gonna go for Temasek Poly experience:)
Anyways, I just hope it's gonna be fun there!
But I'm so sorry I didn't help Sheryl sign up.
Anyways, we had extra English lessons:/
It was under that englishwoman;
but she's really nice:) [unexpectedly.]
But one bad thing, I had an English overdose.
It even affected the way I talked that day.
Anyways.. Still I wanna say,
"I'm sorry, my dear friend.."

The day before, 02102006 --
It was FangXia's birthday:)
It's a belated birthday now:)
And children's day just went over.
Man, I was a kiddo at heart:)
happy children's day peeps!
And I remembered, I just missed him --
Missed him too much:)
One more thing to add on to this.
I was asked by hai lun,
"Do you want to go Millenia Institue?"
The first thing I thought of with my points was,
"Where can I go at this moment? I'd consider."
What happened in the end?
Despite people thinking it's a good opportunity,
my mum disallowed me to go there.
"It's okay to miss it, it's poly I'm going for."

I remembered one more thing.
There was this thing I was sorry for.
Kevin told one guy something about me.
And, he just hung up the phone on me.
"I wondered whether he was okay."
Anyways, it cooled off later.
I still feel bad, until now:/
"Brad, I'm really sorry for what happened."

-gilliansawtheunexpected:)

No comments: