12 Oct 2006

A new place to live in:)

"It's good to go to somewhere new,
just to experience the other side."

------------------------------------------------
Hello to the people out there:)
Wow, these days I've been so busy.
And finally, I need not stay late anymore.
Why? That's because I'm in the house!
"I can sleep more now man.."
Okay, let me tell you what happened --
What happened just before this post.
It went like this:

I stayed awake for almost the whole night!
I was sleeping from 2:00am-5:30am;
and from 8:50am-9:40am.
Anyways, I'm in this house.
"I'm so not used to the place. [SIGH-.-]"
I didn't get to study the whole of yesterday;
I didn't get my nice sleep for yesterday.

I've still so many things to unpack;
and I'm staying so far from school.
My practical is coming in a week,
and I've not gotten ready for it.
"It's like oh my goodness.."
I'm so scared I fail this; why?
"This is O'levels my friend!"

Anyways, there's nothing else to blog.
Just continue tagging yeahh?
`toodles people:)

-gillian'sinanewplace;newworld:)

No comments: