11 Oct 2006

Say it isn't so.

"I can't accept certain things going on,
it's too great a blow for me."

--------------------------------------------------
It's been some time since I last posted.
So how's things out there?
Mine's not too good; it's just so unacceptable.
Too many things have been happening,
and guess what? It's study leave today:)
NOTE: All Sec Fours better mug!
"Shucks, I need to mug on my studies too:)"

Yesterday, 10102006 --
Did you notice yesterday had two tens in it?
Nevermind about it, it was report book day!
"And guess how my results were?"
I'm definitely not saying it out:)
Okay, it's also the last day of school for us.
"Quite sad isn't it? Goodbye my friends!"
And I slept at 3:15am this night,
right after disturbing Gabby:)

The day before, 09102006 --
At midnight of this night,
I suffered from shock; it was the worst.
I told myself,
"I won't do this anymore.."
It's like being really unfaithful,
going from one to the other.
Nevermind, he's an EX, remember:)
"Forget about it, I know things will go away."
It's just a past infatuation:)

Anyways, I'm gonna miss school:(
I mean, KC. It's gonna be like a city --
A city where I used to go & live.
...So bring KC with you when you leave!
The schools out there would be so different,
I guarantee you that.

Anyways, I need to mug for O'levels soon.
And also, the busy day is just tomorrow.
I need to go now people:)
BYE:)

-gilliandoesn'twannadothisanymore:)

No comments: