20 Oct 2006

I wished to run away.

"We need to face up to reality,
no matter what. But... ..."

------------------------------------------
Okay, I'm back to make a last post --
That's what I think so though.

Yesterday, 19102006 --
I had my O'level science practical:)
It was both Biology & Chemistry.
...And the prac was quite okay:)

I love the Chemistry prac, but...
I've one piece of bad news:(
"I forgot to add (II) in copper(II) chloride."
OMG, that's always the worst mistake --
It's the O'level somemore you know!!
Ahh, forget about the Chemistry section.
"I just hope I get all the rest correct."
And I also spilled sodium chloride:/
This time, I did things I didn't do last time.
"It's quite a good thing in the end."

I didn't really fancy the Biology one.
It was all about PLANTS:)
We had 3 experiments to do.
First was to examine water loss in plants.
And what, I almost spilled oil -- It sucks.
QN: examine as many differences.
It's differences? The only one was --
The leaves turn yellow & the other didn't.
I shall tell you something a lil' dumb.
The plant actually absorbs oil!
"Isn't it really stupid?"
Second was to examine water loss in leaves.
And we had to use this paper --
It turns pink. It was fantastic.
I love this prac the most:)
But my stopwatch broke down halfway,
it was so interrupted laa. Nevermind.
Third was the maize grain.
That probably sucks the most.
"What is endosperm?"
Labelled all wrongly anyways,
I just hope I pass both at least:)
That's for practical:)

And,
Happy Belated Birthday Crystal.
You're sweet sixteen:)
And..
Happy Belated Birthday Dorothy.
You're fantastic fifteen:)
Get the IC man. LOL!

anyways, better go:)
gotta eat:) bye!

-gillianknowstheneedtofaceup:)

No comments: