25 May 2009

You're alone, I'm alone. =(

I've just hung up a call from Shun Jian, who's at Taiwan now!

And perhaps, I've learnt something.

Forgiveness isn't just about forgiving the other party,
but it's about forgiving yourself.

Let's ask a simple question,

Will you rather forgive, be happy, and go on with life ? Or,
would you rather keep all the pain to yourself, without the other party knowing ?

That's up to you to answer.

Despite it all, we all know this cliche from word of mouth ;
When you're happy, the world smiles with you; but when you're sad, you cry alone.

And when you keep the pain to yourself, you're implicting hurt upon yourself.
You're not sharing the pain with anyone else.

You're crying alone. =(

Where's the consoling other party ? He's just gone.
-----

And now, I've to put a smile on my face, just to prove that I can do it without you.

No comments: