7 May 2009

Time for a let down.

These days have been mundane. Or i'll actually put it as nightmares.

Each time I sleep, I'll toss and turn for almost an hour ;
Each dream I make, will all be nothing more than goodbye.

These days, the weather outside's so humid, but my inside's so cold.

My warmer, already spoilt and god-knows what happened to it.

And school has been hell of a stress, but I don't feel it at all.
I think there's something wrong with me.

Each time the stress increase, I get more nonchalant.
All I think is, I'll get it done luh - I'll get it done. But, will I really get it done ?

I wonder.

Now I'm looking at myself ; fyp not yet started cuz we can't start.
Datasheets ; I don't feel like even get the ball rolling.
Studying & Revision ; I seem so not-bothered by it at all.

What's with me, really ?
I seem like I don't care a damn about my future please.

But no, I know I can't not care. In fact, I've still my dreams in mind.

To add, people have been becoming really substandard.
From just simple forms of inconsideration, to friends' transformation etc.

Even my love life, isn't any better to comment about.
This guy has been haunting me to be his girl, and give me his desired 99 roses.

Ew. 99 roses. They'll seem so pretty, but yet, ugly. Disgusting. Holy crap.
And what's more, I like a combination of colours to brighten up my day.

Perhaps I'll just ignore his spamming of smses.
On the contrary, I bet the roses will dullen my colours of life even more.

To add, each time I look at you, you'll just be laughing and smiling with your friends.
But as you turn to me, I'll either smile or perhaps just look away, or do the same.

I just realised, after so long, that ; maybe it wasn't so perfect after all.

I've already chased the one away. I don't want a next one.

No comments: