9 May 2009

450th - A Friday, our flight.

All on the Fab Friday, 8th May 2009 (;

Though I've never told someone of my height phobia,
but after a long 8 years, I've finally overcome that (;

Singapore Flyer was totally rad, I must say !

It's like you're in a capsule, along the 'ferris wheel' ;
and you go up high to the night sky ( in my case ).

Plus, we took loads and loads of pictures.
But couldn't take till I'm contented cuz mine + Jingni's camera died -
Died of having a disease of Battery Low.

So be a fan of I hate Battery Low man. Seriously. =x

There wasn't enough contentment for all, anyone wanna go again soon ?
Before May 19th, at least. =x cuz it's cheaper!

Haha, what the heck - but it's a great promo okay ?
From a steep 29.50 to a bargain of 10bucks ! ( but for students only lar, weekdays too )

So here goes some camwhoring (;







And a few edited solo photos I did =x









The rest of the pictures shall be uploaded on Facebook or something.
It all needs some editing. =x haha

And wow, after that we went walking around Singapore Flyer's gift shop ;
where the most-filial Weilin bought a Mother's Day gift for his mum.

Then Atiqah and Weilin homed together,
and the rest of us hit for the jetty nearby and took the last train home (;

It was really fun, I must say !
People, have more of this next time okay !

P/s If you want the pictures, you can leave a tag at my blog. (; haha

The more the merrier, but when you're with your friends, you'd feel the merriest.

No comments: