Yesterday was a day, that made me thought of, Friends.
Who are true to you ? Who are faking everything ? =x
My mum was picking on every single close friend I've had ;
and I surprisingly didn't fight back, unlike usual times.
She said, they're bad influences to you.
From causing me to have high expenditure, to becoming more temperamental etc.
After all that rant, I started to brainstorm -
What kind of friends make me, and what kind breaks me ?
To be frank, I've made many friends and lost contact with many too.
But fortunately, I've a handful of close friends as my companions in need.
Furthermore, within your individual handful of close-friends;
some may just be nice to you for a minute and betray you on the next one.
some may just take you as a substitute for a certain something.
some may just genuinely love you to bits.
But seriously, you never know what will really happen next.
This is because, I'm already seeing a drop in standards for certain friendships ;
I'm already seeing some fox tails coming out from their backs.
I'm already seeing some going for their new friends and leaving old ones alone.
I'm already seeing more eyes that demean me than last time.
Or maybe, in second thought, it may just be my attitude that's causing this ;
since a friend of mine proclaimed that I've a severe attitude problem.
-----
And here, I'm already yearning for someone to heal me from my facade disease.
I've been like a chameleon, an animal who camouflages very well.
I need someone I can lay my head on when I'm weary ;
I need someone to hug real tight and bad ;
I need someone I can cry on when I'm teary ;
I need someone whom I can really tell my true story to.
But well, all these confidant finding takes time ; and patience is then needed again.
So, will you paint me with colours other than red and black ? (;
I'd like to be a colourful me ; even more than those colours in my pen set =x
Haha, how lame the above-mentioned sounds.
P/s I feel like changing my url back to one of my old ones already =x
I'm getting really sick and tired of this one.
When one say friends are hard to find, true ones are even harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment