or almost at least, if you want to spoil my climax!
-----
Work has been an experience so far ;
and have realised that it wasn't as scary as imagined! (;
It's just more.. Adult-like in my eyes...
I feel too old these days, getting stressed and other stuff. :/
So here at work, I've attempted a few pieces of stuff like -
helping out at production of oral cares ;
quality assurance & packaging ;
fragrance testing & shampoo testing!
Exhausting, yet satisfying. Except for the man who aims at me.
He just aimed at me today too, and I shouted at him to shut up =x
Sheesh, we're all just so pathetic. And I'm such a petty ass.
(But I hate him suan-ing me, disgusting)
Oh by the way, he even fucking stole my number -.-"
And recently called me about my number striking 4D!
What the hell, but yeah, whatever.
-----
And oh yes, the big thing is -
I've got the pay pay pay !@#$%^&* I'm elated.
I can buy whatever I want for now, and give my family + (him) some cash.
Now I've hell of a shopping / wishlist of things I want / need to buy :
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Schedule book, [budget $25], from Artbox @ Tampines Mall!
- Garnier light eye contour corrector, $19.90, from (beauty stores)!
- Moisturiser for my drying prone face -.-" , from (beauty stores)!
- Silver bangles, $13, from Diva (pref. Bugis)!
- High waist belt (black), [budget $20], @ Bugis Village!
- Platforms (black/blue) [budget $35] from somewhere!
- "Yes-to-safe-sex" lip butter, $10.90, from The Body Shop!
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume, $32.90, from The Body Shop!
- A nice new novel, [budget $21] from bookstores!
- Nice laptop case, [budget $45], from somewhere!
- Samsung MP3/4 [budget $250] from somewhere!
- New mobile phone, (June; budget $200), [with 5mp camera] from Starhub!
So will anyone be fulfilled soon ? (; i hope so!
[six has just been fulfilled - 29th march 09]
-----
By the way, I've been having nostalgia since you're away.
It's three weeks left dear, I know you can get through.
Get well soon with stomach flu ; and you can smile like me (;
Till then, toodles!~
When something gets to you, people get complacent ;
but when it's lost, you feel the pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment