Love is like a drug, a very bittersweet drug ;
addictive yet having adverse side effects.
I'm even suffering from it now. I miss Nicholas Hui. (;
He's my antidote to my illness for now. But where's he ?
----
Love is never blind in my very eyes ;
for when you see the right one,
you fall in love with her.
Love is never blind (maybe partially still!) in my very eyes ;
for when you see your partner with her friends,
in your (eyes) is only your partner.
Love is never blind in my very eyes ;
for you can see your partner as beautiful,
no matter how ugly or beautiful she is in actual fact.
So is love actually ever blind ?
Not in my very eyes ; what's your view ?
----
Love is really selfish, it affects people when they're in love.
The good thing they'd always say is ,
"You're my one and only" , "I'd love only you, forever and ever" etc
But the bad thing is this,
The human being can just see only their partner
and leave the other out, unknowingly.
----
So, don't ever meet your friend together with his/her partner ;
especially in their honeymoon period.
Don't you think witnessing their intimacy publicly,
can be the most annoying thing ever seen in your life ?
I know I'm being really sensitive, but it really is bothersome.
It's not nice a sight, it's not nice an impression too.
I'd rather keep silent for the (minor) details.
----
When you're gone, I start slipping off my grip.
No comments:
Post a Comment