
Work was exhausting for this whole week, and I'm elated that it's over.
Mouthwash mouthwash.
Nails turning blue, labcoat dirty.
I even used it to gargle my own mouth too okay ? Lol.
That wasn't funny to start with -.-"
And I've been getting shitty Cs for logbook, which I'm so dead.
Plus, I just slept in front of the quality controller yesterday.
I'm double dead.
My friend Poh Siah says, "I look lost."
But I reply, "Do I ?"
----
In fact, I really think I'm lost. I'm out of sorts.
Where am I and why am I standing here, just frozen stiff ?
There's too many setbacks I'm facing these days, and don't want to talk about it.
I've seen a man shooting his words right at me every day at work;
and God knows he doesn't care whether he hurts my feelings or not.
Now I wonder, am I so suay that I always face bad workers ? -.-
I've seen the most unexpected, though studying so hard for my exams.
This time is declared the lowest gpa I've had in poly ;(
Distractions will be away soon ; Especially my broken heart.
When you're gone, it tests our relationship bond.
It has loosened, and still is loosening. But I understand.
Hope you haven't forgotten about me though.
Until today, I'm still brooding over these dejecting issues.
I can't even make my day good, I can only swallow my plight.
(; I shall smile because it has happened. Or at least, try to.
Maybe, I should stop typing now before I cry.
----
Don't cry because it's over but smile because it happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment