Fortunately yet pathetic, but there weren't any April Fool's jokes for me :/
Oh so boring! I reminisce the moment my dad always told jokes like ,
"There's a spider on your head!", and I'd get so freaked out.
But in the end, it was all for the fun of April Fool's.
Now, I really miss those days. Sigh.
-----
Second day of April was the bomb-star! :D
First was the boss's birthday, second was the meeting of Andrea & Regina. (;
The boss's birthday began at the conference room ;
with bilingual birthday song (both english & chinese),
together with chocolate fudge cake ! ~ Pretty all right, but his daughter's so cute.
Wanna know what she wrote in her card for daddy ?
"Thank you for buying all the toys for me!" , so adorable right ? (;
Here is a picture. Boss and daughter!
.
After work, I went straight for meeting the girls at citylink's newyorknewyork (;
Indeed it was long since we've all met up with Andrea, duh.
There, we caught up with our love lives and girls' talk.
And there I did, I spoke well of you.
They said you're nice, and a great guy ; and added you're my greatest man.
I also remembered adding the most touching moments you created for me.
But what say you of me ? Have you spoken well (and truly) of me too ?
Aye girl, meet more often lar. Can spend time with us also what, not only boyfriend =x
Look at me, my boyfriend's at Shanghai & I'm catching up with people I can right now.
But no worries, I still know how to differentiate between friends and boyfriend okay -.-"
To add, our second destination was to the Ink at Fairmount Hotel along Raffles City.
We beat to the Happy Hour timeslot, and got 1-for-1 drinks (;
Here, a picture of our drinks (;
Andrea had Raffles Melody, I had Strawberry Magarita and Regina had Jim Bean Coke.
Postscript, they're named in exact order.
But unsurprising enough, Andrea didn't want to go for 1-for-1.
Regina and I hit for another drink, and were nearly.. Tipsy =x
Lastly, I and Regina then waited for cab, to head home.
To end the outing, here's a photo of us. Cheers!
-----
When I returned home, I rushed online after my bodybath but yet..
I knew I was late.. I knew you'd be disappointed.. I knew it all..
So here's just a thought from me to you, Nicholas Hui:
I was late to come online to chat with you;
However, I've instant messaged you at 11.19pm ;
and you only replied my message at 11.49pm :(
Though this is true, but I've to face the truth right ? I'm at fault.
I promised to see you online after 10pm, but I only came at 11.20pm.
Sorry dear, but as I wanted to say more; you just shut me off.
You shut me off with goodnight and I'm going to sleep. Your usual style.
And you went offline a second after you said those words.
Without at least an "I love you", without at least a call of "Dear".
I know I whine a lot, but I still have you right there. The heart <3
-----
What a night. Happy yet emotional. Sian. Till then (;
I know we've all had fun, Andrea messaged me that just now.
Shouting your name at the outskirts of Raffles City was satisfaction,
but yet, do you know how much I love you that I've done something like that ?
No comments:
Post a Comment