Friday's the day to let your hair down after a whole week of school.
To chill, to destress. To do anything or everything if we can.
So, some of the ex-twosixers and I went to catch Friday the 13th =x
And this, I swear is one of the most sadistic movies ever in life.
It only knows how to show merciless killings of "Jason".
Deaths, and more deaths. People die, and more of them die.
Such a revengeful main character, stupid.
And I deem revenge isn't fucking at the least sweet.
For all I remembered, the only thing I knew how to do was hide.
Hide behind my white scarf, making it as my way of protection.
But, I knew I needed more than just that ; so I did something so subconsciously -
Nicholas Hui, I called. But of course, I knew he was not there to hold my hand.
Apparently -.-" Sigh, what an illusion.
I still can't not think of him after all. =/ I hate myself.
Since when did I become like this ?
[I've left my mates after dinner to talk with Nickhui]
And better for all, I'll keep the coversation we have had to myself.
As promised, Nick. For you. We'll keep it to ourselves, only.
The only thing I pray now, is to get this solved.
Are we on it, or not ?
P/s I know you're a silent reader of my blog,
but realise that each thing I'm going to do now is for you.
So, has this come out a step too late ?
-----
Are we going to crumble for this internal catastrophe?
No comments:
Post a Comment