11 Jan 2009

Wendy's day (:

Wendy was finally nineteen on the 9th of January,
time really flies - and it was a really long day that led this far.
And yes, it's my fifth month ~ clashed eh ?

Mundane morning until...
Mr kwok says, "gillian you're multi-tasking ah. Not bad."
(I didn't expect he'd come, and had the phone on hand while he passed)
And thanks loads, cuz I always multi-task 75% of my time.
Heh heh (; now you all know sth new about me.

.

Mr Goh saw us outside the classroom, and we all realised that ..
Our classmate's (Not revealing name) dad passed on :(
Perk up, girl !~ We'll always be there, and jiayou!

Hope you'd be okay soon girl, take care!
And we'll all see you on Tuesday :D We'll pray for your dad, definitely.

.

Then in the afternoon, we headed for open house ! :)
It's a very usual, typical normal one ~ loller.
Free-loaded sarsi light though =X

Went back there, twice .
One was with mates, another was for Brad.
Stroll stroll ; met Charm with Dev. Chatted for awhile and fled ~ wheee.
Paiseh manzzz. But we had no choice, so yeah.

Rushed by the free bus back to mrt, ran there ~ and all waited.
Even more paiseh, I'm always late la ; dammit.

.

Wendy's ex-26 + boyfriend gathering shall cut short.

We all walked like mad, looked for places to go until.. I forgot..
But still, I vividly remember this one, hardcore...

I still vividly remember... Remember.. the Swensen's thing.
We sat by the drain as it was the only 13-seat and tested the smell.
Unfortunately, the drain was a hardcore killer and evacuated from the place.
It lost our appetites, uneased our tummies and things; blah ~

We definitely left the workers dumbfounded with our escapade.
It was too sudden, like whoa whee. Run away!~ *Sneaked off*

.

The actual birthday gathering was at Starbucks Liat Towers (:
Gave her a surprise cake, no candles though ~
And happy birthday to Wendy ! ~

After all that, some headed home, some for pool ~
But it was really really fun! Everyone so played around luh`

And finally, I homed. Till then people, ciaos.

Three days left, I'm not ready.

No comments: