28 Jan 2009

Chinese New Year, we gather.

(No grabbing of pictures, ask me to send you instead)

Today was gathering at Regina's Place ! Yoyoyoyoo ~
And the gathering shall be summarised to this :

Mahjong ; I tried playing it, but of course failed.
And auntie was a real pro, so was boyfriend (:

Let's have a peek of how serious the mahjong game was,
Here you go, Peek below:



So, while they played mahjong ; some of us had camwhore session.
And yes, it was not bad (: Here's a peek, right here:



.

Lunch ; satay from (something) Sejati luh, and it was sedap manzz.
Go try them, it's at block 14 Haig Road ; It's supposed to be famous.

It was finished within minutes all right, and mutton's still my fave (:
Go try, it's a must manzz. Too bad, no picture of it :/

.

Yusheng + Dinner ; It's my first yusheng okay!
Though I don't fancy the vegetables, but I hunted for the salmon & ebi (:
My good catch.

It was really high! ; Everyone threw the vegetables up the skies -
Like how graduates throw their graduation hats up high (:

But the thrown vegetables come down to our hands and hair ;
but it was really powerful. It rocked, basically.

So stay healthy, more money shall come to you ;
stay happy & may studies improve !


But here's a peek at the dinner table anyways;
it wasn't a good one though :( , here you go:



.

Oh so sadly, Germaine had to leave for her uncle's reunion at 7plus ;
so we decided to bury ourselves in some other stuff like :

Alcohol ; I didn't even drink much though, believe it lah!
We only had a cup and Regina got high to her 2009 slogan & yumseng(s) ;
Here's a peek to our yumseng :



To add, after the drink ; Nick started sleeping on the sofa, damn.
I'd let you into a sneak peek of him sleeping, right here:



.

Blackjack ; boyfriend was darn lucky!
He got freaking 3 blackjacks in a row, and won loads of money please.

He claims that it's cuz of girls, he has luck =X
But I'd rather him say, it's for I'm being his lucky star (:

How cheesy, whatever. I don't care.

.

Homed ; by taxi. My dearest is so loaded! Save money too hor.
Don't always spend spend on me, save some too (:

I loved today, and will make some parts exceptions. Teehee.

.

Till then, I hope all of you have had a Happy cny celebration too (:

Suddenly, you gave me this extremely loving feel ;
and now you made me unable to let you go.

No comments: