420th post, people ; and this is on my birthday post - So cool right ?
Wednesday, the actual day of my nice nineteenth (:
Everyone was so busy, and stuff -
I even had my orthopaedic appointment cancelled.
I had to concentrate on the Corrosion Case study,
which was presented successfully on Thursday. *woots~* (it felt so good)
.
The evening then, Nicholas brought me for a dinner date ~ whee!
We ate alot, and I bet I'm gonna grow fat with all the eggy food =X
And he forced me to drink greentea & eat greentea ice kacang :/
But I admit, it was not-bad and nice ; the drink is nicer though. (:
So, he fetched me home on my wonderful birthday. Woots ~
Oh so finally after so long, boyfriend. ~
.
.
It was a mundane Friday before my birthday gathering,
the gathering with my people ; I suppose.
The only thing I remember was Lewis used the ball;
to hit my head and my hand - and teared.
But I'm okay already though (:
P.S Lewis, just don't do it again - Or I'll kill you hard.
.
I went to watch Boyfriend, Marcus & all play soccer ; looked after their stuff.
Was rather bored, and talked to Atiqah all about groups & Fyp.
There were a little bit of political gossip though,
Atiqah; don't tell anyone about that manz. =X
I'm so not prepared for fyp, really.
I don't even know how the grouping will be. Really.
But I just hope that girl will realise her colours are on the wrong coordination ;
nevertheless, all the best for being the 'girl you are' now.
.
After soccer playing, Nicholas & I headed to make the gathering on !~
Vivocityyyyy, we came and gone off ; haha.
Played tai-tee for a long while, so bored so whatever.
Had dinner and gifts, and I realised my boyfriend has no money left now.
Boyfriend, you'll get a treat from me !~ No worries.
.
We homed after that, I was darn tired.
*I'll upload the pictures soon though.*
Till then, sayonara !~
And I'm finally Nicely Nineteen people (:
three days ago though.
It's when you gather, you'll never know what will happen.
Wednesday, the actual day of my nice nineteenth (:
Everyone was so busy, and stuff -
I even had my orthopaedic appointment cancelled.
I had to concentrate on the Corrosion Case study,
which was presented successfully on Thursday. *woots~* (it felt so good)
.
The evening then, Nicholas brought me for a dinner date ~ whee!
We ate alot, and I bet I'm gonna grow fat with all the eggy food =X
And he forced me to drink greentea & eat greentea ice kacang :/
But I admit, it was not-bad and nice ; the drink is nicer though. (:
So, he fetched me home on my wonderful birthday. Woots ~
Oh so finally after so long, boyfriend. ~
.
.
It was a mundane Friday before my birthday gathering,
the gathering with my people ; I suppose.
The only thing I remember was Lewis used the ball;
to hit my head and my hand - and teared.
But I'm okay already though (:
P.S Lewis, just don't do it again - Or I'll kill you hard.
.
I went to watch Boyfriend, Marcus & all play soccer ; looked after their stuff.
Was rather bored, and talked to Atiqah all about groups & Fyp.
There were a little bit of political gossip though,
Atiqah; don't tell anyone about that manz. =X
I'm so not prepared for fyp, really.
I don't even know how the grouping will be. Really.
But I just hope that girl will realise her colours are on the wrong coordination ;
nevertheless, all the best for being the 'girl you are' now.
.
After soccer playing, Nicholas & I headed to make the gathering on !~
Vivocityyyyy, we came and gone off ; haha.
Played tai-tee for a long while, so bored so whatever.
Had dinner and gifts, and I realised my boyfriend has no money left now.
Boyfriend, you'll get a treat from me !~ No worries.
.
We homed after that, I was darn tired.
*I'll upload the pictures soon though.*
Till then, sayonara !~
And I'm finally Nicely Nineteen people (:
three days ago though.
It's when you gather, you'll never know what will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment