Goodbye 2008, welcome 2009 with an applause (:
We see hands waving goodbye, people counting down -
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
Pretty cool huh, time flies like how migrating birds fly ;
they fly from place to place, we make more and more choices.
More decision-makings to come, when we all reach a year older.
And et cetera et cetera - Oh well !
.
.
After school on New Year's Eve, a few of us headed out for some chillout (:
Atiqah, Elgin, Gee Soon, Lewis, Weilin, Wendy and myself headed for cityhall
Wanted to watch a movie, in the end we didn't - due to major human traffic :(
So we went for shopping spree ; and I got a new purple top ! Yay.
And we spent 3-4hrs straight at Suntec starbucks -
Chitchatting about life as a whole, after Elgin & Gee left for their own events.
Wow, what a new year's eve.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
Pretty cool huh, time flies like how migrating birds fly ;
they fly from place to place, we make more and more choices.
More decision-makings to come, when we all reach a year older.
And et cetera et cetera - Oh well !
.
.
After school on New Year's Eve, a few of us headed out for some chillout (:
Atiqah, Elgin, Gee Soon, Lewis, Weilin, Wendy and myself headed for cityhall
Wanted to watch a movie, in the end we didn't - due to major human traffic :(
So we went for shopping spree ; and I got a new purple top ! Yay.
And we spent 3-4hrs straight at Suntec starbucks -
Chitchatting about life as a whole, after Elgin & Gee left for their own events.
Wow, what a new year's eve.
Oh by the way, we saw a toy-ified Christmas tree at Suntec City ~
I was so tempted to take the big dog home for myself .
But hey, it's for donation mannzzzz (:

.
.
To start the new year at exactly midnight ~
Lewis, Wendy, I and Nickhui headed for Clarke Quay ;
thought of seeing fireworks but we didn't :(
It was blocked by the buildings along rafflesplace or somewhere, sigh wasted :/
We took some photos too though :



And yes, we cheered to 2009 with Bacardi breezer ;
but unfortunately, something happened to Wendy after that drink.
Take care, Wendy ! :D And I'm glad you're better now (:
.
.
New Year was a sleeping day - Never did anything, hogged like a pig :/
And I know, I still haven't attempt my corrosion science formal report.
This really sucks, it does it does.
.
.
Second January, headed back to school and the events were:
teaching devnath maths &
nickhui dating (:
Hey dev, I hope the teaching paid off ;
though I was a little too addicted to Pet's Society :X
Shit, I hate this addiction thing - but msn will be my forever love (: yay.
So Nickhui and I headed for shopping, and this was one till our legs 'died' !
Sakae Sushi lunch buffet.
Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream ((:
Blue Nike waterbottle.
Pool game = nickhui's a liar ; I more noob lor :(
New shirt for boyfriend himself !
And I've found some things that I should get the moolah to get them soon.
Very very soon, I really like them ; esp the white blouse at Suntec 3rd floor :(
$27.90 ; I want it real bad ~ :(
Then we homed. Oh so tired out we were.
.
What an eventful day for before and after new year.
Whoo ~ I'm lovin' it (:
It's the company that matters, not on the elaboration.
I was so tempted to take the big dog home for myself .
But hey, it's for donation mannzzzz (:
.
.
To start the new year at exactly midnight ~
Lewis, Wendy, I and Nickhui headed for Clarke Quay ;
thought of seeing fireworks but we didn't :(
It was blocked by the buildings along rafflesplace or somewhere, sigh wasted :/
We took some photos too though :
And yes, we cheered to 2009 with Bacardi breezer ;
but unfortunately, something happened to Wendy after that drink.
Take care, Wendy ! :D And I'm glad you're better now (:
.
.
New Year was a sleeping day - Never did anything, hogged like a pig :/
And I know, I still haven't attempt my corrosion science formal report.
This really sucks, it does it does.
.
.
Second January, headed back to school and the events were:
teaching devnath maths &
nickhui dating (:
Hey dev, I hope the teaching paid off ;
though I was a little too addicted to Pet's Society :X
Shit, I hate this addiction thing - but msn will be my forever love (: yay.
So Nickhui and I headed for shopping, and this was one till our legs 'died' !
Sakae Sushi lunch buffet.
Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream ((:
Blue Nike waterbottle.
Pool game = nickhui's a liar ; I more noob lor :(
New shirt for boyfriend himself !
And I've found some things that I should get the moolah to get them soon.
Very very soon, I really like them ; esp the white blouse at Suntec 3rd floor :(
$27.90 ; I want it real bad ~ :(
Then we homed. Oh so tired out we were.
.
What an eventful day for before and after new year.
Whoo ~ I'm lovin' it (:
It's the company that matters, not on the elaboration.
No comments:
Post a Comment