
Finally handed in my formal report.
I thought things
were getting better,
but yet ...
Indeed, today was
One hell of a day.
Seriously.
MAINLY.
There are too many things to say.
Now there are more assignments -
Discussion Cafe (CRS) &
APChem formal report.
When I see your ignorance,
do you even know how much
it just pains me ?
And what's more I'm seeing you
every day.
Time for the truth :D
I 'flunked' my AE&E.
Akon marked some wrongly :/
So now, my marks are like
unknown ?
Hope I pass in the end though,
seriously I can't afford to fail.
I witness a war between all,
and behind all of it -
There's a girl in the verge of tears,
but yet she has to cover up,
as if she was a clown in disguise.
I fear no colours,
and I don't fear you.
You want me to say it,
be it.
Bye blog, bye world :D
I rather you compromise than seeing a conflict.
No comments:
Post a Comment