24 Nov 2007

going down the winding road.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's when you say nothing,
that I go head over heels for you
.
It's behind your back,
that I show my true colours
.

You alone can make my day,
I can tell all my friends about you
.
But will you care to see it ?
See it through the moonlight
.

Heyhello you.
So how has life been out there
for you people ?
Mine was like an uneven roadway,
up down left right.
This is so midnight posting :D

First and foremost.
Despite not studying
and letting my emotions get the better of me;
I miraculously passed my MIP :)
Mr Lau was so surprised,
cuz I skipped his important tutorial;
plus I didn't get any hints -
Except for WL's talk and incoherent things.

Last two days,
I've been catching up with critical reasoning.
Seriously, it's totally hell of a time.
Beat compiling the works of 4 people,
together as an essay.
Hard work man.

Three days ago,
everyone went for the option talk.
We've to choose from three :-
1. Industrial Chemistry
2. Food Technology
3. Polymer Technology
And until now,
I'm still in a state of confusion
for my 2nd and 3rd choice.

Ho Thiam Aik's
typically Singaporean.
Seriously no kidding,
he is 100% one.
Kiasuness galore, but he was sure
entertaining! :D

I saw something relatively
freaky.
This is seen in
one particular toilet in SP.
Writing it to a ghost at 12am,
and reporting faults for everything.
But it wasn't in.

I remembered hearing
the tap's screech as well.
Freaks you out ?
Seriously, fear not.

A last line to end this.
It doesn't matter whether
you win or lose in the end.
What matters is the process.

Postscript:
Certain things I type are direct.
So if there's anything you want to know,
please ask me straight.
I don't like misconceptions
and your assumptions about me.
Make things clear :)

Now I better go.
Bye blog, bye world :D

All doesn't matter anymore.

No comments: