
I've been sick lately,
time of the month sucks so bad.
Have been sleeping like a log.
And here I am,
running out of time.
Report undone,
been out with friends.
If I had known,
maybe I should've spent those times -
Doing my materials report.
Yesterday,
I had an early psychology release,
We're supposed to write a letter -
To this person.
Mainly mind dynamics :D
After that, I had strawberrysundae.
Not with liang okay ?
Well after that,
I went YCK to meet yingkai.
Still tired am I.
He'd say, I finally catered to him.
We went ChangiAirport to walk ?
No lah. Mainthing is to eat.
And we successfully walked,
from Terminal2 to Terminal1.
(without skytrain okay?)
Cool right ?
Don't believe, got picture :D
When we reached, we went for -
POPEYES :D (Zombie's fave!)
Not bad seriously, go try.
I like the Cajun Fries there.
HAHAHA.
And also, I met Shawn at terminal2 working.
His face was so serious :/
Rather an eyeopener.
I haven't seen him that serious in life.
We talked at Macs after that.
Then Yingkai and I homed.
Still sick I am,
he fell sick too.
Nothing much to talk after that.
We homed.
So bye blog, bye world :D
Sometimes, we need a break for a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment