
FEW DAYS.
So many things happened,
I need to rant badly.
And I missed you,
my bloggy.
16th Nov.
Materials Test was on,
seriously difficult man.
"I think I'm going to fail",
this was written on paper itself.
I met yingkai for a chill,
though there was nothing much.
But I'm glad I could destress,
and I just realised,
hey - I'm a noob at pool :D
Girlfriendd came after that.
Walked around like never ending,
did nothing much
and homed.
One more thing,
picture as above :D
15th Nov.
I skipped tutorial
for a valid reason.
Broadcast,
ALL BECAUSE OF
MIP EXPERIMENT 2 DATASHEET.
all left me shivering in the cold
no one was there to pick me up
i needed someone to hold
but still no one was there
this left me no choice
but to just leave the room
even my oldflame
when i met you
you did the same
this is all you can do
14th Nov.
Nothing much happened.
Coincidences did.
When I was talking about him,
he appeared at my face.
Maybe some people know who he is.
I'm not telling ! :D
Met yingkai @ nyp.
I fear guys who give me silent treatment.
We walked Novena.
And I want Adidas Tropical Passion
desperately.
The smell is nice.
Mperson messaged me
for the first time.
I screamed,
called him whatnot.
Stupid sister,
now she has his number :/
GABBY BETTER NOT CALL HIM.
Or she's dead for sure.
Okay, it's not goodbye yet.
Got one more post to wrap this up.
See you at next post.
Note, this is 295th post :D
No comments:
Post a Comment