Say hello again.
Oh well, I shall make a post.
For all you know,
I may go like.. Missing In Action:)
Burying myself in books,
for my upcoming semester exams.
Singapore Polytechnic students drag their feet.
Make the observations.
Frankly say, who doesn't?
But it was kindof funny.
Soles worn out,
dragged for fun.
Hear its annoying sound,
this makes me feel so yesterday.
M-person likes hugging his bag.
Sounds kindof cute.
Well, during RWP yesterday:
He, I and 2 other guys ran -
As fast as our legs could carry us.
Despite having new slippers on,
I ran fast :/
Blisters in the end though :(
I got to know this maleperson,
he totally cracked this joke when he called.
Damn lame but yeah,
freaky still -
Toilet Association huh, not bad.
Okay, I need to catch up ahead.
Semesters man.
All the best to the people too:)
Bye for now!
You stir my feelings for you, totally.
No comments:
Post a Comment