30 Aug 2007

my all-told catastrophe.

Teachers' Day is coming,
August is gonna make its end.
Disastrious things have been happening.
It's all accumulating to a catastrophe.

Firstly, it's about Germaine & YC.
Long story ah.
Just summarising it,
simply she asked me to stay away from him.

Secondly, it's about myself I guess.
I was just thinking -
About what Ms Brenda had said,
what was your saddest moment,
now, here -
Going to declaring my saddest moment:

My first poly classmate & friend -
went against me, along with 2 mates.
But hey, I'm willing -
to change for the better if asked to.
Now I wish, so wish the people -
Can go and get a life.
Or rather, I pray that -
All will realise our mistakes,
hoping not to conflict ever again.

May god bless all of us, Amen.

just an after message:
now i realise,
pain teaches us to be more mature.
it teaches us to be more tolerant.
but well,
how long will this last?
this is what makes me wonder.

i have witnessed the emotional catastrophe.

No comments: