24 Aug 2007

exams officially over!

Heyhello.
Let's broadcast this!
Exams at S'pore Poly is finally over :D
And I'm okay with Shi Hui,
for goodness sake.
One more,
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY EILEEN!:)

Yesterday, I went out with Crystal.
We went to the library,
then saw Nurul sometime after!
It's all kindof coincenidental.
So suprising that we could ever meet again,
after a year plus -
Of losing contact.

Crystal & Nurul ganged up,
and I got sabotaged :/
Mperson was in it,
the trick was just for me to call him.
What the heck but yes,
it was it.

Today was my last exam paper :)
Microbiology was killer man,
sure I'm gonna die.
Do badly, flunk it.
Name it, it'll happen, trust me.
But of course,
I actually hope not.

I went out with YingKai.
We had lunch, walked around -
Halfway, I saw my longlost friend.
Oh oh. I saw Harrison!
Somehow, long time no see.
And I think -
He almost couldn't recognise me.
Do I look that different from last time?

Well, after that -
Again we walked around,
chilled and homed.
That's all.
Bye out there!

make it your story.

No comments: