17 Aug 2007

strange mood with the strange weather

Notice the strange weather these days?
All this is just like my mood now.
Messed up, things bothering me.
I wish, I can't wait for all -
Just to be over.

Exams, Math was kindof bad :/
No time to finish,
some questions really uncertain.
I'm so gonna do not-so-well.
Do wish for at least a pass though.

Went out with YingKai after that,
chilled out for long hours.
My pool really deteroiated,
I could barely win.
Oh whatever.

Now there's CPPB and Microbio left,
I'm starting on CPPB -
Microbiology, later maybe? :)

I've been reminiscing much.
If I could turn back time,
maybe there won't be him.
That's all I can say.
All I wish is a new change,
in myself & my life.

Nicholas has officially gone off my life -
He hasn't been contacting me,
a guy finally off my back.
Directness does help at times.
Oh now, he's so over.
Goodbye boy.

Now I shall also say,
goodbye to my blog.

return lies within hasty keys.

No comments: