"Just let your hair down & have fun!"
I'm making a late night post here:)
I was out till 9 yesterday.
It actually just turned midnight but well --
A new day has risen isn't it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL :)
I was out with Charmaine & Sean.
First, we went to dhoby xchange.
The thing: played arcade!
I suck at arcade games -.- whatever.
I know I suck & charmaine had to rub it in.
Whatever, I haven't played arcade for years.
Second, we went to plaza singapura.
The thing: Watched Deck The Halls.
It's to prepare us for the x'mas mood:)
"joy to the world, the lord has come..."
Third, we went to bugis junction.
The thing: Take neoprints, walk here & there.
We also saw Quan Yi Feng,
I think she was with her husband, i dunno.
Sean pang seh us & went to play arcade.
We also had Mcdonalds for lunch.
Filet O'Fish meal :) my love!
Walking around with Charmaine & Kevin.
Fourth, Met Kevin @ Bugis with charmaine.
The thing: Walked around, chatted.
Charmaine seems to be talking alot.
I bought mum's foundation & socks.
Charmaine left Plaza Singapura at 6 plus,
It was raining then :/ a heavy one.
Wanted to wait till the rain stop,
but I decided to wait for that hour. HAHA!
Fifth, waited for an hour for Kevin.
The thing: He had guitar lessons, killed time.
We had dinner after lesson, mos burger :)
Ebi Rice Burger :) rocks man!
Sixth and lastly, we went home :)
He fetched me, lol.
That's all there is. TEE HEE:)
toodles people.
-gillian'shangingout:)
No comments:
Post a Comment