"Fun can be developed anywhere, anytime."
Yesterday, I remembered something --
It was my long lost friend's birthday.
I always didn't get a chance to wish him,
but well, it's the same again.
We've already lost contact since 2004.
"Kind of sad isn't it? Forget it."
This was before meeting Charm.
Firstly, we were at popular.
The thing: Get that catalogue.
We're at CD-RAMA too:)
The thing: To look for a new earpiece.
This sucks, I want one with a neck chain.
HELP. I really wanna new one.
Secondly, we were at Takashimaya.
The thing: Killing time, looking around.
We saw Charmaine's favourite uglydoll.
Man, it was really ugly but cuddly.
We went to kinokuniya, whatever it's spelt.
We went there to look around.
Went out with Kevin & Charm.
Thirdy, we went to Cineleisure Orchard.
The thing: Watch The Nativity Story.
Wanted to watch open season,
but we heard it wasn't nice, but well --
This movie was nice, though holy.
Their accent was quite laughable,
anyways, it really deserves 4 stars --
This was what critics rated in papers.
Thirdly, we went back to Takashimaya again.
The thing: To look at Charm's uglydoll.
HAHA, the price was $45.00 -.-
"Not cheap huh. Pretty you know what."
Another thing: Look at the pouch.
It had frills on it, like a skirt.
I'm just waiting to buy it for myself:)
Fourthly, we went to Bugis.
The thing: 1920 & Kevin went to the arcade.
They played time Crisis 4. Sigh -.-
I can't stand the fact that I sucked at it.
Whatever, I don't fancy the arcade anyways.
Fifthly, we went to pool fusion II.
The thing: To play pool :)
It's been a long time since I last played.
But well, I managed to play it somehow.
Thanks kevin, I finally remembered.
It has been 8 months since I played.
Sixthly, went to Marina Square.
The thing: Had dinner :)
Charmaine went home at 6 again.
It was her kind of routine but well ...
I was really suay-ed by some things.
I saw KCians there, and I was with a guy.
I didn't care, but I saw 5 KCians :/
I didn't really get to look around much.
So sad, it was years since I went there :(
Lastly, I went home at about 8 plus.
My mum should relax, I'd go home.
That's all, better go, toodles:)
-gillian'shavingfunagain:)
No comments:
Post a Comment