16 Dec 2006

it's a little different.

"It's better to be a little different."

I didn't feel like blogging yesterday.
So this post seems to be a little late,
sorry. I wasn't in the mood.
I feel so different, someway --
It's just too difficult to describe.

Yesterday, Andrea & I went out :)
We didn't do the glitter in the end.
We met guest star, you won't know who.
We had lunch at kfc cineleisure.
It was guest star's treat, THANKS :))
Now I've to buy X'mas presents by Tueday.
Ohmygoodness, guest star & Andrea --
They already gave me my pressies.
I'll only open them on either --
X'mas day or Boxing day :)

"I really need to do it asap, sorry...
It seems I'm just so slow. ohmygawd."


Later, we played foosball --
Commonly known as table soccer.
Remember, it's the one with the men.
One thing, they have smiling faces :)
but i know, i suck at these games.
Even though I declared this,
someone claimed I play like a pro. dots.

Anyways, all were fun.
And Evadne told me that she saw us.
Okay, I thought, lol. I didn't see her :/
but sadly, she saw me with you know who.
Nvm, she won't tell the world I hope.
I'd be in death if she did, lol!

That's all. Now there's something --
Kevin and I have the same impulse:)
The Moon Grass one, HAHA.

Anyways, one more thing.
Charmaine called me mummy,
now where's daddy? find him.
Kidding, daddy's somewhere.
And yeah, good day.
Especially to my daughter and daddy :)
That's all, toodles.

-gillianfeltdifferent,thatisall:)

No comments: