"It's always not too late to do anything."
Hello, I'm back again:)
Man, was I so abnormal that day.
Wanna know what happened?
Fill yourself with food first,
then you can roughly imagine about it.
When I was at home in the morning,
I had an abnormal appitite --
This was something called greedy.
Ate & ate continuously, but well --
I ate ongiri, pastry & gyoza :)
As I was eating ... ...
Daphne called me to go out with her :)
Thank god she was nearby,
I'd be so darn lazy to go a faraway place.
But also, she managed to kill my time.
That, I say, "Thanks be to god."
We ate again till our hearts' content.
We had subway & cheese fries,
I thought I wasn't gonna eat --
But in the end, I ate again -.-
And she bought something called --
"Her little cap". HEE XD
And then, something little --
I mean little thing happened ...
For that, it shall be made a secret :)
Gotta go now, toodles!
-gillianwasjustabnormal:)
No comments:
Post a Comment