"Actions are under your control,
but don't abuse this power."
----------------------------------------------------
I'm back again:) lol,not mugging.
Skipped studying for the afternoon.
Too many things happened --
And I'm still studying:)
Let's see, "what's in the air?"
Besides the slight haze,
"What else is there?"
Let's see, tried on some dresses --
This was yesterday, 02112006.
This was at Paragon, let me see.
The price is so DEAR--
oh my goodness.
And, I'm not some pretty person.
I also don't think & say I am. HEE:)
Anyways, the words are controlled by her.
It's a voluntary action,it's up to her brain:)
To you:
No worries, I'll remember what you typed.
"Thanks, it serves well as a reminder."
And yeah, the day to do it --
It's a long way, it's 23 days time.
Next, maybe about some guy thing.
Erm. I'm NO attention seeker --
I don't need a guy's attraction.
In fact, I'm happy without it:)
And I'm so single now, no guy here.
I'm so NOT in love, my dear friend.
And yeah, I just dropped by.
All the best for the O'level peeps:)
I better go study like hell.
"I know I can do it."
Regarding Orchestra camp, let's see--
I got something on, so sad:(
"No worries, I'll still drop by when I can."
Nevermind, I guess I still miss CO.
That's all, better go:) toodles!
-gillian'sconcentrating,nothingaffectsher:)
No comments:
Post a Comment