12 Nov 2006

approaching the last lap of the o'levels:)

"I'm finally at the last lap,
I'm gonna give it my all!"
-------------------------------------
I'm sneakily back to make a post:)
You may be wondering --
"What's up these days?"
There are many things in the air,
but time is so limited!

Firstly, my mum's hospitalised.
I remembered that day she asked me,
"Will you miss me?"
I replied, "Yah, of course.."
Until now, it's the third day.
I miss my mummy.
I wanted to tear, I didn't dare to.
My heart ached, but didn't reveal anything.
I kept everything to myself,
and as a result, I just stoned.
I couldn't visit my mum the day before,
because I had that darn EMath paper 2.
And I think I'm gonna miss another day --
14th November 'cuz I've AMath paper 1,
and that's the day she'd be discharged.
Ohmygoodness, it's the o'level's fault!

Secondly, there's finally 3 papers left:)
"That's the life, this is how time flies."
I've these papers left:
Add Math papers 1 & 2 - 14th&16th Nov'06
Sc(Chem-Bio) paper 1 MCQ - 20th Nov'06
... and then, it's all over:)
But I'm so scared of my AMath papers,
the result I had was only 54, a C6.
And, I may not even be able to get a B3.
If I don't get a B3, I'd cry my heart out.
I'll cry till a puddle is formed,
It'll be a puddle of at least 3 cm in radius.

Thirdly, how have my papers been?
It was a little screwed actually, sigh.
Maybe the only A I can get is EMath.
You must be wondering why:
Firstly, it's relatively easy:)
Secondly, I know I've tried my best:)
Thirdly, I've lost less than 10 marks in each paper.
That's why I think I can get an A.
The worst is Social Studies--
My school didn't spot any questions, goodness.
And what? Most schools spot at least one.
St Patrick's School spotted 2 out of 3.
Yi Hua Sec School [not sure], spotted ALL!
But just say, I screwed it all.
It seemed like a giveaway but it isn't!
It's because I blanked out.

Lastly, I've made an update some time ago.
- I changed my blogskin.
- Edited the tagboard's style.
- Added a new song, listen to it okay?
Continue tagging okay?
That's all, I better go. toodles:)

-gillian'sgonnacompletethelastlap:)

No comments: