18 Nov 2006

Going through the last.

"I've tried to reach out,
reach out to share:)"

-----------------------------
I'm back to blog again:)
"So how did you think was the quiz?"
Actually it was quite fun, don't you think?
Many things have been happening,
it almost went to the limit.

I've completed my add math exams,
I think there's no hope for an 'A' already.
Maybe the maximum I'd get is a B3.
Just like what all my friends got, lol.
Let's just think on the bright side,
even though I already lost about 50 marks.
It's quoted:Everything's possible if you just believe.

I just wanted to make my wish come true:)
I've my combined science MCQ left,
and I know, I need to mug for this to get an 'A'.
"Let's make the good happen!"

I've also been on an emotional spree,
tearing for some reason & things like that.
I even cried for some sad lil' thing,
which I normally don't.
"It's strange, I thought I was 55% insensitive."
But there's still a 45% though, lol.
This marks the revival of my tears. [-.-" okay...]
Whatever it is, it's driving me crazy!

That's all. Maybe I'll blog after my O's.
And the orchestra camp, I'll appear:)
"I miss KCCO so much you know!"
Anyways, I better go:) toodles!

No comments: