"You think you're great,
but I don't think you are."
--------------------------------------
Imagine a teacher.
She's teaching in a monotonous tone.
How boring will that be?
It's as boring as my day today.
If I found the holidays a bore now,
I'm gonna continue this routine --
For the next 3 months till the results.
How am I gonna cope with the bore?
I didn't go out with Sukhpreet yesterday.
My whole body was aching,
but we're still meeting on friday.
So I think it's alright just not to go.
But now, the aches are gone.
And thank god, she didn't kill me.
I wonder how she looks like...
With that brown mascara. LOL:)
With graduation in 4 days,
I'm beginning to think.. What to wear?
Sigh, I'm just so gonna die.
Are you content with everything?
Do you think you need a lot?
I'm happy with everything, I believe.
I was thinking, so what if I had more?
What can I do with them?
I can't bring them with me when I die.
Errmmm... Touchwood!!
Anyways, don't feel like blogging.
That's all now. Toodles.
-gillian'scontentwitheverything:)
No comments:
Post a Comment