Friday: It was girlfriend day.
1) Got my ezlink card refund of $8.20 & bought a new adult card.
2) Waited for Charmaine for an hour ++
3) Got a call from Bureau Veritas for interview on Monday 11am
4) Ate Sakae Sushi Buffet @ Wheelock Place
5) Had mango pomelo with sago @ Dessert Story. (so-so only luh)
6) Caught Step Up 3D @ Cineleisure with bubble tea from Each a Cup
7) Shopped around -- I didn't buy anything.
8) Went 313@Somerset, saw a disturbing tranny.
9) Went Bedok to drink water chestnut drink and gossip away.
10) I took the bus number 87 home.
Pro, it was raining almost the whole day at Orchard and it was good that it didn't flood. Woots, am I lucky or what! & Talking loudly and laughing loudly to certain memories are the love, especially when you heart's starting to ache and blah.
P.S Anyway, I think I was kindof too desperate or something that I blogged such stuff, as in some of the previous posts. I bet I scared him a little, at least. ;( But, hmmm -- Prolly I'll start cutting down on typing out the personal affairs of the heart here, 'cause it's too.. Open.
Hmm, I'm still quite shocked for him to read my tumblr though. It's not that private after all. =X
No comments:
Post a Comment