I'm really bored these days.
Anyway, I shall make a little update about my life, with 30 randoms.
1) I just had a haircut a couple of days ago, actually on Wednesday - My hair's still "long", but I've fringe which some of you may think look like bangs.
But note, it isn't bangs. It's just a normal wispy fringe, which is short.
2) I'm still jobless. And I'm damn lazy to write a cover letter out though my resume's already complete, but I still will. By Tuesday. Really. I've some offers sent to my emails, I shall go apply them soon, I really want some experience and some cash coming in ~
3) My two girlfriends' birthdays are coming, and I haven't got a present for either of them, let alone both. I'm damn pro. But I'm still thinking of what to get for one of them.
4) Nicholas's gonna enlist in army soon (in about 10 days from now), but I haven't met him yet. And I really want to meet him and talk to him, but I don't know how to open my mouth or get my fingers typing to do so, 'cause Gillian feels weird if she does so, 'cause I never liked conversations ending half way. By the way, I actually miss this man quite a bit, since 9th August till today.
5) The relatives at my mother's side is feeling a little sad, 'cause my aunt just had a miscarriage a couple of days ago. Really sad case.
6) My parents are sick; my dad's having the contagious cough and thanks to that, my mother has lost her voice and is coughing as well. To think about it, since I'm always with my mother, I may just fall sick sooner or later as well. - It all starts with today, by getting two or three stomach upsets in an hour. But now, I'm all right, I suppose.
7) I still have some things in mind to buy, from perfumes, to clothes, to shoes, to bags, to watches, to some beauty stuff. Though there's money, but I do realise I'm having them out and nothing's coming back in to cover up that big hole I've left in my POSB Bank account.
8) Just on Saturday, just when I didn't want it to happen, it did. & Someone told me some personal stuff, and those left me heavy-hearted and teary-eyed through the night.
9) These days, I've been sleeping really late, and waking up really late. To be honest, I really need help in sleeping, 'cause it's not getting any better. I sleep at 3.30am earliest every night these days, and I know it's not a good sign at all, 'cause the clock's all wrong :(
10) Nowadays, I only hear emo love songs and Christian songs through the days.
11) Don't be shocked, but I've a dog, by the name of Bijou, that sleeps with me every night, and she loves my hello kitty blanket, pillows and toys, especially the big teddybear that Nicholas gave me on 26th December 2008.
12) My ankle just hurt me recently, by the way, to be exact, it's where my fracture was located. And it sucked. But now it's better.
13) I chat on msn messenger network more than on the phone now, I think.
14) I feel like I need a tendercare bear hug and a passionate kiss now.
15) I'm eating rockmelon now (: and they're really sweet!
16) If you didn't know, I actually do have freckles, blackheads and pimples that I want to remove. The latter two is the more bothersome ones.
17) I like to smell good, 24/7, that I spray deodorant after I bathe and together with perfume when I'm going out with friends or family.
18) I'm into reading novels now. I love fiction the most (:
19) I just drank my almost-daily glass of milk. I've been doing this for 14 years already, and still carrying on. By the way, this is why I got the nickname by some people (especially my parents), which is known as, "The Big Baby."
20) I'm actually quite headache-prone, I used to get headaches often for a couple of years, till I don't know why, it just got out of my routine. Damn pro right?
21) Oh yes, I've been trying to put up smiles every day. But it's pretty successful, I think.
22) I think I'm an emo-tainer. I can make people get out of their emo mode pretty fast I believe.
23) I just put down on a phonecall. I kindof love late night phone calls, 'cause.. The day's really at its quietest level, given that there's no cat fights or children screams or dog barks in the middle of the night.
24) The person I talked to, asked me, "Can you bear to give up on him just like that?" Let me answer you, "I can't bear to, but I know I have to try." The main thing through this, I really want to be known as a very nice person on the last meet, 'cause he bet with his life that I am. And I just want to be that nice girl.
25) I think it's okay even if it hurts.
26) I feel like drinking to drown my sorrows, and I feel like making myself drunk so that I can do all kinds of confessions through that trance. (even though I admit, I did want to stop my drinking since my last drinking session back at the bar with Aaron, Jingni and Nicholas)
27) I just got some peeling gel that makes my face seem so clean now, and am loving it.
28) I'm really trying to cut down on my fuck(s) right now, 'cause I'm a REFINED lady.
29) I have dreams almost every night, and that's why I always feel pretty tired whenever I wake up. I wake up in the middle of a dream, 75% of the time, and always forget what's at the beginning. (this reminds me of a quote made during the movie, Inception)
30) HAPPY 19TH TO JOSCELIN LOW, AND HAPPY 24TH TO SHAWN LEE! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment