6 Aug 2010

sweetened days.

It's been quite good for the last couple of days, except one part of it that pissed me off, which I probably won't elaborate here to ruin my good mood!

Anyway, this week was pretty sinful, for having a lot of sweet stuff that I'm starting to think that I may just never lose weight unless I start dieting and exercising. But exercising at my park, is weird, 'cause I'm pretty much of a face lover, and fear to get mocked at. Anyway, anyone wants to bug me to go east coast park or bedok reservoir park to jog?

Nevertheless, I shall put a list to what sinful food I've eaten so far (by the way, it's within these few days):

- Ice Cream Chef's Wild Card ice-cream with brownie and famous amos cookie mix-ins.
- Matcha-Vanilla Ice-cream cone
- Bakerzin's Chocolate Etoile (this is the best!)
- Mango Sundae from MOF
- Fried Calamari Rings!
- Cheesy Lava Pizza ~

And I'm still craving for these:

- Auntie Anne's Parmesan Cheese Pretzel!
- Marvellous Cream's Ice-cream
- Gong Cha's Alishan Milk Tea with pudding
- Bakerzin's Blackforest Cheesecake, and macarons!
- TCC's dessert!
- Durian pudding or Durian puffs ;D
- Bacon!

Basically, for me,

Tuesday was outing with my mother at Tampines, and did some window shopping, and met Bradley for Ice Cream Chef's Thank God It's Tuesday's Free-mix-in day! ;D

Wednesday was the dropping by back to TTSH with Ginny and Doris 'cause it was Pei Qi's last day at work, and I couldn't help but visit her 'cause she's the only Chinese left in my previous team of workers in Visitor Engagement. In addition, we took some photos, and this followed by a long three-hour chat (with Ginny, Doris, and Cai Xuan) at United Square's Bakerzin about the people, politics and the improper management back at TTSH. And to say, luckily I'm not working there anymore. And realising it, my team has only six people left! OMFGOSH! This also followed by the meeting with Germaine, Shawn and Yok Cheong, for dinner, and I finally satisfied my craving of Pizza Hut. Well, some feelings arose in-between, which I won't elaborate about. (Shawn, I assume you do know about it!)

Thursday was the bang bang outing with the girls, namely Charmaine, Regina and Adrienne (: & It was good indeed. It started with dinner at MOF (Ministry of Food), and a lot of loud laughters and casual conversations, window shopping (though Regina and Adrienne went to buy their bra and panties at La Senza), and followed a taxi ride to our respective homes. The taxi driver was such a "blur sotong" that he didn't know which route to take and we had to direct him. How funny, and he told me my friends were loud, especially Adrienne. HAHAHAHA! And that was really epic man ~

Friday, I'm going to meet Joscelin, after a long time. I'll talk about that, in another post.

P.S To be random, I love smelling my bra (: teehee ;D

No comments: