3 May 2010

550th - first three days of May.

It's the month of May already (:

I've heard the bells ring at noon of first May, checked.
I've met Dennis for chit chat and eating, checked.

I worked in the morning shift on 2nd May, checked.
I watched Ip Man 2 with a group of TTSH colleagues, checked.
I've had ice-cream together with them by having a ben and jerry's feast, checked.

There's Work at 2pm today, till 10pm, checked.
I've got scolding at counter four, checked.
I went to wards level six today, and drank 50cents ice milo, checked.

My dad fetched me to and from work, checked, okay I'm such a spoilt kid.
Whatever, not like it's any of you readers' concerns anyway.

Work's been tiring, somehow. Not that I'm weak, but it just sucks my energy away.


& To add, I'm almost a very impartial person.
The only ones I treat differently will be the man I love, and my family, and my dog, that's it.

So don't get jealous or envious, shut them up (:



On a lighter note, graduation ceremony's coming! (:
I sort of can't wait to meet the mates of 3A27 again! !@#$%^&*()


Final note, I just realised I just fell asleep and went offline last night,
without saying a goodbye or replying your last msn message, goodness :(

I'll talk to you soon, I promise! (: Imissyou.

No comments: