27 Apr 2010

I enjoy, working my ass out.

Work's tiring me out already. (:

All I do is serve people, talk to people, smile at people, & most importantly, have eye contact with the people you serve.

& Especially that I've been working in the morning shift, which makes me wake up at 6.30am every morning, except my off-day ; The thing I've been doing when I get home from work every day is sleep, so that I'll make up for the lost sleep I'd from the night before, and makes me able to sleep later in the night.

But I like it that way, I guess. This stops me from doing unnecessary thinking.

& there's no point in making me believe, when you know, you are still "in love" with the one before me, 'cause if you really did love me, you wouldn't start falling back on your old flame.

But who cares? It's not as if I got attached to you, anyway.


On a heavier note, I just remembered I've got to report for work at 0730hours tomorrow, 'cause the new system's starting at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, and a briefing is needed before it starts at 0800hours. Now I need to wake up 15minutes earlier :( I can't wait for night shift next week, 'cause that's the timing I'm actually most active. LOL.

P.S But anyway, since Sunday, I've been on the (: lgc ♥

No comments: