It's going to be the end of May, soon.
Time flies; I've just realised, I've worked through my whole month of May.
I've had five legal off-days (including one for SP's graduation purposes).
I've realised (a couple of weeks back!) that he was the wrong man, but I'm glad I didn't fall head over heels in love with him. Besides, he will only start falling back on his old flame; once, twice, thrice, quadrice, quince and always, 'cause he thinks she's oh-so-perfect. & I'm still so fucking glad that I made the right decision to force himself single.
Having a United Team One is good. And will always be good (: BBQ, gatherings for lunch, chit-chat sessions. (: I love them all! :D Though I admit, sometimes, I feel a little bit like a loner. Nevertheless, thanks for making me loner-free, ever since my batch khaki quit her job after being Missing-In-Action for a week.
I'm going to start missing those disturbable-friends who aren't working at Tan Tock Seng hospital with me anymore. Some have quit their job, some have got their contracts terminated. Nevertheless, stay as friends we will (: LOVES!
I got scolded by someone of a lower rank than me at Tan Tock Seng hospital, and unbelievably, I even cried. An Indian security guard. I wasn't even interfering in your job, you were interfering in my job man. I'm glad that Indian Elan had his contract with Excellent Security at Tan Tock Seng, terminated.
Through it, I even learnt he had harrassed other people as well.
Thank God this man was fired!
End May, it was actually kind of peaceful (: Hardly any need for rejections due to exceeding quota, and not being the visitation hours; but it was kindof boring though. Jin Sheng has permanently changed team, gosh. One missing from Team 1 already. & I actually got my allocation for two weeks already.
Switching shift tomorrow, 'cause there will be some 3A27 outing stuff, don't know whether to actually feel enthusiastic for it or not. I've yet to get the money back from Loo Hui Ying still, but I've no time due to work. GOSH! :( HOW?
& At a heavier note, I'll have no chance to hear the chime at noon of tomorrow, First June, due to work. Sigh :( & At an ever heavier note, I'm gonna stand at the kiosk the whole day later, while having my time of the month.
Gosh, that isn't great at all :(
It has been three to four days since we've last talked, and I kindof miss you. I kindof miss those little teases you'll make whenever you want to start a conversation with me on MSN Messenger. I kindof miss those dirty little tackles we'll have, those moments when I just webcam with you, those moments when we just have a casual conversation, those moments when I'll just smile at you at webcam all time long till you go offline.
But you're talking to me online now. (:
Most importantly, true enough, just like you, I miss being attached too. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment